Thursday, December 3, 2015

Zuckerberg gives away $45 Billion....Would YOU?!

I don’t have $45 Billion, I don’t even have $1 Billion! What I do have I plan on keeping, investing and protecting. Mark Zuckerberg & his wife Priscilla Chan have stated in an open letter to their new born daughter that they will be giving away 99% of their Facebook shares, currently worth about $45 Billion.

That’s terrific! Wanting his daughter to “grow up in a worldbetter that ours today,” and willing to give it away to charitable causes. If I had $45 Billion and gave it away, I think I could survive decently for the next 40-50 years with the remaining 1%, $455 Million! I’d prefer to protect my money and be philanthropic as I see fit throughout my life time, give to my children and secure their future.

Technology changes at such a rapid pace, investing in emerging technologies and existing technologies that secure our way of life and protect our interests is paramount to our survival. Products like WatchGuardTechnologies, Office 365 and Cloud Services impact and change the way we live and work.

Invest in your own businesses and technology. Update your computers, operating systems and networks. Making your business operate most efficiently and cost effectively. Get the professional assistance of an MSP(Managed Service Provider) to manage your network and computers.

It’s time we start looking at our own IT investments. Protecting, securing and growing our businesses so that we too can one day be in the position to give away Millions… Billions even. Eh… or maybe just keep it all for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment